SHMUP main theme take1 SHMUP main theme take1

Nice to see news on the Audio front

Well, to answer you question, I am personally a fan of orchestrial pieces but I don't really mind the more techno-ish pieces(which I believe this piece to be).

Starting off..well, the whole thing has that distinct "fuzzy"(in the lack of a better word) sound to it, but I'm going to assume that it is only because it's a WIP.
However, I do feel like the song starts off to fast and too sudden. Take note of Hell March 3 (look it up on Youtube) which starts off slow and quiet and then spends 25 seconds revving up.
I agree with J-qb and think that it could use more deeper and bassier sounds. And the snares/hithat's he mentioned.

Out of curousity, how are you and Hopeku distributing the work?

Sci-Fi responds:

just to point out, that fuzz is a type of synth lead, is has that sound. and its true it is sudden, but i hadn't woked an intro into it yet, sense i usually do that last. i will try to add some bass elements to it as well.

and i havent had contact with Hopeku at all yet. i but i figure we're doing 50/50

*Atomic Trigger 3* / ZeRo BaSs *Atomic Trigger 3* / ZeRo BaSs

:D

Why battle when you can DANCE?!?

ZeRo-BaSs responds:

^_-

Helix - Overkill Helix - Overkill

damn, that was good

That's some bloody good music... but it isn't for a action game. Every time I listen to it, I just see some awesome melee combat...Just a little question: i didn't quite understand the lyrics much

Helix6 responds:

Yeah. The lyrics are weird.

CS: Source Gun Song CS: Source Gun Song

hehehe....nice one

damn, that was cool...hey could you do one on Unreal tournament 2004? I've been trying, but it turned out to be too crappy...I'd make a music video of the same minute it is published

dj-Nate responds:

I'd love to, but I don't have any sound effects for UT2004. Maybe PM me with a link or maybe your AIM so we can talk there? OK, see ya later dude.